Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bridging the Gap

I am on a strict (ha!) shopping hiatus until September, but I still window shopped Gap and found these chill things (even though it is hard to imagine an autumn chill just around the corner).

A slouchy striped tee, so perfect.

These skinny zipper jeans have been popping up in advertisements on my screen constantly. Maybe it's the power of suggestive sell, but I think I would be a better person in skinny zipper jeans.

Glad to see the nineties are here to stay. Yummy comfy boyfriend plaid. If only it came in eau de motor oil.

I have this weird thing for Ellen DeGeneres, and plan on channeling her style with vests, neckties, and suspenders this season.


A long slim cardigan, a signature look I could get used to.



Please pass the mustard. I need a large tote and I've been craving mustard yellow.


Swallows and Amazons forever in this scarf.
(All images via Gap.)

1 comment:

  1. OMG..I love all of these! And Zipper jeans are back?! I had some back in the '80s...loved them! Side zips back zips..etc..doubt I'll revisit the bows at the top of the zipper..but still. Very cool! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag!

    ReplyDelete