Friday, July 9, 2010

Familiar Ring To It


I replaced some small rings I used to wear in grade school.

I think the heart looks sweet next to my wedding band:




I really like the simple kink in the band on my ring finger. I'm loving gold jewelry right now.



This is my second replacement of the pinky twist ring. One I lost in the crease of the seat in a Charlie Brown's booth, and the next had to be cut off with garden clippers when I outgrew it.

And, a loose knot.



I bought these at the Kutztown Folk Festival for $3 each, right in my price range ;-)

2 comments:

  1. you were hearts facing you...like amanda does. and i LOVE your wedding band!

    terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so so cute! i have a little gold heart just like that one! alas, my fingers are way too chubby now.

    and i saw a knotted one just like that this weekend! can we pretend it's a pretzel??

    ReplyDelete